Category Archives: Latest Updates

VARDHMAN A & E Threads installs Zero Liquid Discharge ETP in Perundurai, Tamil Nadu, India

ZXz
Vardhman Yarns and Threads Limited has an ETP unit constructed with American and Italian technologies at its manufacturing unit in Perundurai, Tamil Nadu. The unit reuses 93 % of the water in the dye house while the remaining 7 % reject is evaporated through air , mechanical and Solar evaporators.

An open house was conducted on June 21, 2012 at Coimbatore . Our valued partners from Export houses , buying houses and channel partners were invited to be part of the celebration. All the delegates were taken around the ZLD facility and process explained. A & E’s global presence and importance of sustainability and Vardhman A & E’s contribution towards it was explained to the delegates in the open house.

sadasd
VYTL values the Corporate Social Sustainability & care for the nature.

VYTL is a joint venture between Vardhman Textiles Limited , India and American and Efird LLC ( A & E ), USA. A & E is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sewing, embroidery and technical textile threads for Global markets.

We remain committed to service the Industry in the best possible ways.

Team VYTL

Vardhman A&E inaugurated its new facility at SEZ, Vizag

bn

Vardhman A&E threads, which is the second largest thread manufacturer in India, has inaugurated its new manufacturing facility at Brandix India Apparel City(BIAC) SEZ in Vizag. It was inaugurated on July 17, 2013 by Robert Hallett , Vice President-International Development with American & Efird(A&E) and DL Sharma, Managing Director, VYTL. This facility has been established to provide just in time service to all Park customers. It is equipped with modern machinery for dyeing and finishing.

Apart from this facility, VardhmanA&E Threads has 5 other production facilities for sewing thread, which are strategically located to service customers across the country.

Vardhman A&E Threads is committed to provide complete sewing solutions to garment manufacturers with high speed service levels.