View A&E Global Color Palette Supra seam is a high quality, extra premium poly-poly corespun thread.
The choice for versatility
Supra seam is recommended for sewing very fine fabrics like Poly chiffons,Silk which are prone to puckering if stitches with an ordinary thread.
Performance you can count on
100% polyester construction
- This product is manufactured from a unique technology which helps in reducing the hairiness in the thread which is significantly lower as compared to normal core spun.
- Finer tex sizes reduces needle holes & seam puckering
- Neat stitch appearance
- Improved seam strength
- Superior color fastness
- Excellent resistance to micro-organisms,mildew,abrasion & ultraviolet
- Recommended for automotive sewing machines ( multi-directional)
- Superior Ply Security
Std Strength (gms)
- Polyester melts at 250-260 degree celsius, softens at 220-240 degree celsius
- Thread shrinkage in boiling water is less than 1% and in hot air is leass than 3%.
|RESISTANCE TO||RESISTANCE GRADE|
|Alkalis||Mild degradation caused by strong alkalis at boiling temperature|
|Acid||Resistant to most acids|
|UV Radiation||Very good resistance|
COLOR FASTNESS PROPERTIES
|FASTNESS TO||FASTNESS GRADE|
|Dry Cleaning||Very Good|
|Dry Heat||Very Good|