Rangoli Moli is a cotton thread, considered to be very sacred and holy thread. The thread is used as an offering of cloth to the deity. The Rangoli Moli thread is an integral part of any puja and normally the Moli is tied around the Sadhana items; it’s commonly around the wrist of the members of the family, as a auspicious norms. The basic significance of wearing this thread is to receive blessings from God.
- Rangoli Moli has excellent fastness properties & available in red & yellow equidistant colour thread. This helps in avoiding colour transfer from thread ( Moli) to adjoining fabric when in wet condition also.
- Anti bacterial coating which makes it highly skin friendly
- Good softness
- The threads are produced on latest machine technologies with optimized key parameters to have maximum softness and fullness of finished thread.
- Packing in 25 tube &12 Balls in a Box
- Article No. B0101 , B0251