Super Brite PolyesterView Color cardSuper Brite Polyester For Premium High Sheen Embroidery Super Brite is made from high tenacity tri-lobal polyester, ideally suitable for embroidery, monogramming and decorative stitching. Available in brilliant colors for high sheen appearance. It’s a highly engineered thread for superior luster and trouble free operaton. The choice for versatility Super Brite, a right choice for High sheen embroidery applications
|Garments ( Wovens / Knits )||Activewear|
|Home Furnishings||Sports Apparel|
- Brilliant Colors with high sheen appearance
- Good sewability and seam performance
- Very good abrasion resistance
- High strength
- Superior color fastness
- very strong / bleach resistance
Super Brite : Physical Properties
Melt at 250-260c softens at 220-240c
Shrinkage less than 1% @ 150 c
Super Brite : Chemical Properties
WASHING INSTRUCTION FOR EMBROIDERED GARMENTS WITH SUPER BRITE
|TEX SIZE||STRENGTH||NEEDLE NO|
|Neutral Enzymes wash ( at pH 7.0 )||Unaffected|
|Domestic Laundering & Drycleaning||Uaffected|
|Mineral Acids||Resistant to most mineral acids at lower Concentration|
|Alkalis||Normally not affected by weak alkalis|
|ISO 105 C03||ISO 105 C04||STONEWASH||RUBBING||SUBLIMATION AT180? C|
- HOME LAUNDERING
- All embroidered garments should be washed with a mild detergent.
- If bleach is required for washing, a small amount of chlorine bleach can be used. Non chlorine bleach in accordance with product instructions is preferable.
- Machine-wash cold water.
- Delicate wash cycle is recommended.
- If color residue appears in water, rinse first in lukewarm water and then in cold several times until rinse water becomes clear.
- Remove promptly after wash cycle completion.
- Never leave any piece of embroidered clothing soaking in water or lying in a pile when wet.
- Do not wring out the embroidered articles.
- Do not rub stained embroidery
- Dry cleaning
- Embroidery may be dry cleaned, however care should be excercised when dry cleaning. Special care must be taken when dark shades are cleaned. Avoid use of pre spotting agents.
- INDUSTRIAL LAUNDERING
- Garments embroidered with super brite can be industrially laundered when proper procedure are followed outlined by the international Fabricare Institute.
- Embroidered fabrics should always be ironed on the reverse side.
- It is recommended to iron embroidery between twi piece of cloth.
- It is not recommended to wet embroidery prior to iroing or to use a steam iron.