View Color cardSuper Brite Polyester
For Premium High Sheen Embroidery
Super Brite is made from high tenacity tri-lobal polyester, ideally suitable for embroidery, monogramming and decorative stitching. Available in brilliant colors for high sheen appearance. It’s a highly engineered thread for superior luster and trouble free operaton.
The choice for versatility
Super Brite, a right choice for High sheen embroidery applications
|Garments ( Wovens / Knits )||Activewear|
|Home Furnishings||Sports Apparel|
Performance you can count on
100% tri-lobal polyester construction
- Brilliant Colors with high sheen appearance
- Good sewability and seam performance
- Very good abrasion resistance
- High strength
- Superior color fastness
- very strong / bleach resistance
|TEX SIZE||STRENGTH||NEEDLE NO|
Melt at 250-260c softens at 220-240c
Shrinkage less than 1% @ 150 c
Super Brite : Chemical Properties
|Neutral Enzymes wash ( at pH 7.0 )||Unaffected|
|Domestic Laundering & Drycleaning||Uaffected|
|Mineral Acids||Resistant to most mineral acids at lower Concentration|
|Alkalis||Normally not affected by weak alkalis|
|ISO 105 C03||ISO 105 C04||STONEWASH||RUBBING||SUBLIMATION AT180? C|
WASHING INSTRUCTION FOR EMBROIDERED GARMENTS WITH SUPER BRITE
- HOME LAUNDERING
- All embroidered garments should be washed with a mild detergent.
- If bleach is required for washing, a small amount of chlorine bleach can be used. Non chlorine bleach in accordance with product instructions is preferable.
- Machine-wash cold water.
- Delicate wash cycle is recommended.
- If color residue appears in water, rinse first in lukewarm water and then in cold several times until rinse water becomes clear.
- Remove promptly after wash cycle completion.
- Never leave any piece of embroidered clothing soaking in water or lying in a pile when wet.
- Do not wring out the embroidered articles.
- Do not rub stained embroidery
- Dry cleaning
- Embroidery may be dry cleaned, however care should be excercised when dry cleaning. Special care must be taken when dark shades are cleaned. Avoid use of pre spotting agents.
- INDUSTRIAL LAUNDERING
- Garments embroidered with super brite can be industrially laundered when proper procedure are followed outlined by the international Fabricare Institute.
- Embroidered fabrics should always be ironed on the reverse side.
- It is recommended to iron embroidery between twi piece of cloth.
- It is not recommended to wet embroidery prior to iroing or to use a steam iron.
normaily the care label intructions pertain to the garment, not the embroidery. Special care should be taken when laundering embroidered fabrics, as the conditions of use and curing techniques are the beyond control.